Saturday 12 July 2014

An excellent Friday and three spotted doubled propeller Army Helicopter


On Friday July 11th, 2014 I went around the island and took some photo's. Here is your highlight below of how the weather was super excellent to come and enjoy the weather. Since the island is famous for its beautiful blue sea and island style. Its was a windy day and very warm most came out to sail, swim and wind surf on the water.

My highlight for the view of Friday is a view of how excellent the weather it was in San Pedro and how lucky we are to live in a crazy paradise. With no rain during the day I headed up North. The white beaches, the clear bright blue water and the sound of wild birds. It was a journey up North to visit some of the amazing quiet places to see and some excellent photo's.



                          Here is view from Royal Palm when I was head north. The day started very well.

   It was a bright Friday Morning. 

 Look very slow start for a Friday morning. Isn't it?
  Then here you are looking at the view where Wet Willy is and Chuck and Robbie's dock. 
 Here is a fabulous view infront of Sandy Toe's 

                                                                             

This is the view while crossing the bridge. 


I like this view with the Coconut tree leaning. 



                              Their where some people sailing on the water. I managed to take a picture.

   I visited Rojo Lounge and the view was fabulous. With red painted inside and a great atmosphere the place had Fire lamp in a row. The place caught my attention the way how great they have it decorated.
Rojo Lounge at the front. 
                                                         I spotted this weird looking sea urchin.                  


                                                         

                                     I just loved the color of the water. Its so a bright Blue, green color.
                 Meanwhile I was observing to take picture's I caught this incoming sail boat passing by.
                      Hey everyone, look at this green and red stop light sign. One of the coolest decor I've seen.








               After I took this photo I suddenly heard  loud plane. Which I thought It was. 

But, it was not a plane. It was three doubled propeller Helicopter passing by. This Boeing CH-47 Chinook is an American twin-engine, tandem rotor heavy-lift helicopter. Its primary roles are troop movement, artillery placement and battlefield resupply. It has a wide loading ramp at the rear of the fuselage and three external-cargo hooks. With a top speed of 170 knots (196 mph, 315 km/h) the helicopter is faster than contemporary 1960s utility and attack helicopters. The CH-47 is among the heaviest lifting Western helicopters. Its name is from the Native American Chinook people.




 Look at this bird I just fell in love with the bird. Every  time we said something it would repeat it. Suddenly, it started dancing for us for like 5 seconds. Then started laughing. What s cool bird made our day.

                                                            Palapa if you enjoy it come by.


                          This construction is nearly finishing. Last time I saw it was just beginning. Their also room for sale. 
                       Caught the black birds flying by while fishermen were cutting fish few yards away.
                                           Here is a view towards THE HOTEL next to it was The legend's .

And that's how I spent the day at La Isla Bonita San Pedro. The day was very interesting but, I would tell you the streets are way to dusty. so be prepared for a dusty road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

first name, last name.